Scroll through this Men’s Gift Guide Lookbook! More links and explanations/recommendations are below.
Before you shop, please, please do yourself a favor and create a Rakuten account. This allows you to earn money back when you shop online. If you do online shopping at all, having a Rakuten account it worth it. Once you have created an account, each time you shop online, you will be alerted to activate a percentage of your purchase given back to you! It is that easy!
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- suit 2. luggage 3. sports tv watching or here 4. cooling weighted blanket 5. skincare 6. watch 7. tools (Here is a gift guide for DIY enthusiasts too!) 8. jump starter with air compressor 9. everyday shoes 10. wallet 11. sunglasses 12. Date Night subscription box 13. baseball cap
So, these ideas come from researching first, my husband and his patterns of wants and needs and also the patterns of other gift guides. I also have shared specific deals that are available during Black Friday deals and through the holiday sales.
Below are my explanations or recommendations for the linked gifts above.
1.The suit is on sale at Nordstrom’s for 75% off right now! What? That is incredible and there are other suit options and colors! Check it out.
2. Being apart from your husband is hard, but make his life easier by getting him easy to pack luggage for his work trips and hopefully some trips with you somewhere special. To make this gift even more creative, add the details of a getaway with the luggage so he can look forward to using his new gift with you.
3. My husband is more of a sports player vs. a watcher, but he has expressed many times that it would be a treat for him to watch a game occasionally.
4. The weighted blanket is a great gift if you know they have trouble sleeping or if you think that would have fun trying this out.
5. I have been looking for skincare for my husband and this kit comes highly recommended, has a long history and is affordable.
6. A watch is always practical and this Nixon watch is stylish and traditional. Of course, if they prefer electronic watches, there are a ton of watches that fit the bill.
7. My husband cannot get enough tools. If your husband/father is handy at all, they will likely appreciate tools. My husband uses his drill a lot, so I linked a nice drill set. I also attached a whole other gift guide for those that may be DIY enthusiasts. Even if your partner is not handy, having the right tools can save time and money.
8. When the car needs a jump, it is so nice to have a jump starter around. This one is also an air compressor and is on super sale for pre-black Friday sales.
9. Shoes are an important staple for men. They are working a lot and on their feet often. These everyday shoes can look good dressed up and casually.
10. With the right wallet, this gift can last a long time and be a staple for your significant other. This wallet is leather and has plenty of space.
11. These sunglasses are super nice and should last a very long time.
12. Strengthen your relationship and take the pressure off your husband when it comes to date night. Getting a date night subscription makes it easy to connect and have fun together.
13. My husband wears a ball cap every single day! So, this one is fail-proof if you know your husband likes to have a hat on his head.
MORE MEN’s GIFT GUIDE IDEAS…
Some of the images of these are in the lookbook at the beginning of the post too.insulated mug
a couple’s or individual getaway
vehicle floor liner mats
leaf blower, snowblower, lawnmower
exercise equipment or gym pass
favorite team jersey
kindle and subscription
cast iron pan
mini car vac
outdoor inflatable solar lantern
meat and cheese gift box
fitness bro box
outdoor pizza oven
bolt portable charger
solo stove by REI
favorite restaurant gift card
Purple pillow or mattress