I have the special privilege of raising three little girls. They are cute as buttons, insanely active and terribly strong-willed. I love them and I wanted to create a room for my two youngest that would be a fun haven for them.
This page contains affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission which helps keep my blog up and running but won’t cost you a penny more)! Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
One of the challenges of creating the room was finding bedding for the bunk beds. Beddy's bedding has been on my list of brands that I love for a long time now. I would see other families using the bedding and be in awe at the simplicity, ease and beauty of their beddy’s. There bedding sets are a perfect mix of quality, beauty and function. Truly, Betsy, the mastermind behind this product, was thinking of busy parents who want to simplify life when she created this bedding. There isn’t another bedding I would want to use.
My life is easier and prettier now that my three and four year olds are able to make their own beds. I believe that a made bed in the morning can be a step towards a good day and now my kids can get into that habit.
Below I will outline why I like this bedding and what makes it unique and just plain awesome.
What makes Beddy's so functional?
- Each set has easy pull zippers on both sides of the bedding and along the whole length of the bed.
- The bedding is all one unit and can be washed.
- Deep pocket sides that can fit onto a mattress up to 15 inches deep
- Stays on the mattress well because of the elastic all the way around the bedding
What makes Beddy's comfortable and beautiful?
- Minky fabric on the inside. My girls love how soft the bedding is! You can also pull out some of the minky material to cover the zipper area for added comfort.
- They have a lot of color and pattern options, as well as different sizes. They have twin all the way up to king sizes, so Beddy's is not just for kids.
- Quilted exterior that has pretty pleats to hide zippers and make the bed look tidy.
- Comes with two coordinating pillow cases, one standard and one sham.
- They also have blankets and stuffed animals that can be bought to coordinate with the bedding.
Click here to learn more about Beddy's bedding for your whole family. You will not be disappointed! Also, they have sales occasionally and if you go to the website, they sometimes have a prize wheel where you could get a certain percentage off, so go spin the wheel!