|I like to look at baby pictures of my 2 year olds to remind me that this is just a phase. =)|
1. Buy clothes with strong snaps or buy strong tape
2. Pick your battles. Sometimes letting them be naked is better than wrestling the clothes on… especially if you are tired.
3. Don’t freak out when they take off the outfit you just wrestled on five minutes later.
4. Let them pick their outfits, even if that means they wear Sophia the First nightgowns or swim suits.
5. Take them to be around other people often enough that they understand that people are supposed to wear clothes.
6. Remind your child that clothes actually serve a purpose of protecting them from the elements.
In all seriousness, if you have lived through this stage, did you ever figure out a peaceful way to get your kids to wear clothes?